The Chat Shop - A Little About Us.
Our expertise is built on years of experience. We’ve been at the forefront of the chat industry since 2012, during this time we’ve completed over 3 million chats across 20+ industries, including major global firms.
What sets us apart? Over the years we’ve constantly evolved our offering, helping our clients to drive ROI by developing innovative new solutions. From billion-dollar PLCs to fast growth start-ups, we’ve supported the rapid growth of some of the biggest and best brands worldwide.
Still today, our fully-remote team from the UK and US come together to provide exceptional, high-quality service and solutions that can't be beaten, and we have the ratings to back that up. As a company, we can offer you the ability to work from the comfort of your own home, a workplace culture that prides itself on diversity, inclusion and employee wellness, and a place for you to really shine.
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager to cover a period of maternity leave, so this is a fixed-term role. This role is an exciting combination of day-to-day B2B Account Management with a strategic twist, as you will drive account growth to support our ambitious business plan!
The right candidate will drive revenue and maintain high standards for all-important client satisfaction. You will implement and help shape account plans to promote our full-service offerings and build strong client relationships - acting as a trusted advisor to senior decision-makers. You will be a chief negotiator for all relationship management issues, renewals and margin management - driving our commercial success.
You will need to pick things up quickly for this fixed-term role in order to have a real impact from the start. You'll be expected to hit the ground running once your training is complete, so if you think you can make a big impact right from the get-go, we’d love to hear from you!
*Please note that The Chat Shop is NOT a recruitment agency. Learn about what services we offer and if we’re a good fit for you at www.thechatshop.com.
**Please note that this role is remote, home-based - US, and we can only consider applications from Georgia, Florida, Texas and Tennessee at this time.
Ready to Apply? Here are the qualifications:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in B2B Account Management.
- Industry knowledge of live chat, digital marketing, sales in the conversational marketing arena and AI (ChatBots) is ideal, but not essential.
- You are business-savvy -- able to demonstrate commercial awareness and a strategic approach to your accounts.
- You are continuously looking for ways to improve the way things get done and challenge the status quo - bursting with fresh ideas.
- You have proven experience in growing accounts with lots of best practices to share with us. You have a sales mindset of urgency, determination and motivation when it comes to account growth.
- You are quick to establish an authentic rapport and confident to push back when needed.
- You are outgoing, confident and resilient - you love building and maintaining relationships and aren't easily knocked back.
- You are calm and professional under pressure and able to de-escalate as necessary.
- You are tech-savvy - able to understand and explain technical solutions and processes to a client.
- You are very confident in Microsoft Office suite and Google Analytics and able to work within various technical platforms confidently including social media, blogs, CRM applications, marketing software and tools.
- You project manage with great planning, teamwork and execution.
- You are a confident and independent home worker, able to be resourceful and problem solve.
- You have excellent numeracy and data analysis skills with accurate and engaging report writing.
- You are flexible and happy to get involved in Sales & Marketing activities if needed.
Double-check that your resume/CV is up to date and in tip-top shape for review! Please do not upload it as a .doc file, as we won't be able to open it!
Team Function: Client Services
Reports to: Head of Operations
Remuneration: $36,500- $41,800 per annum (pro-rata), depending on experience.
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract (6-12 months)
Start Date: May 2022
Location: Your days of sitting in traffic or enduring long commutes are over. We are all fully remote homeworkers. Isn't that awesome? (US Based - Georgia, Florida, Texas, Tennessee)
Please note we are a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) company.