Team Function: Software Development
Reports to: Head of Technology
Basic Salary Range: 30K - 40K EURO
Hours of Work: 40 hours a week (Monday-Friday)
Location: Fully Remote - Greece
Please note that we can only accept applications from Greece -- applications from all other locations will not advance.
What We're Looking For
We’re looking for an experienced and confident Mid-Level Front End Developer to assist the Head of Technology in building and driving state-of-the-art, easy-to-use web applications. You'll coordinate with other departments to ensure effective operational and secure services while assisting with technically-related matters, so the ability to be resourceful and work autonomously is a must --- you know your stuff!
You'll be expected to troubleshoot current systems while exploring upgrades to ensure that our technology is up to date -- so taking initiative is very important. If you're passionate about technology, resourceful and confident in your abilities, then this might be the role for you!
- You have a passion for software development – enthusiasm for new technologies and their potential to make an impact.
- You have experience on implementing modern frontend and backend solutions in ReactJS/NodeJS based on a distributed architecture.
- You're resourceful and confident with your approaches and solutions.
- You're not afraid to take initiative and drive projects.
- You're calm, focused and resilient.
- You can work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- You must be a fluent or native English speaker.
Please read this section very carefully, as applicants who do not meet the skill requirements will not be able to move forward with the application process.
- Thorough understanding of React, Typescript, Babel/Webpack or equivalents and building single page web applications.
- Thorough understanding of Typescript, GraphQL, NodeJS and 3rd party API integrations.
- Automated testing (unit testing, behavioral testing) and CI/CD.
- Familiar with version control systems (GIT preferred) and NPM ecosystem.
Skills that are good to have (a plus if you have them!):
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with ML and NLP techniques.
- Experience with GCP, AWS or Azure Cloud platform.
Our tech stack:
- Typescript (React.js, Node.js)
- NoSQL (MongoDB , CouchDB)
- Automated provisioning tools (Kubernetes)
- CMS (Webflow, Wordpress)
- Version Control (GitHub)
- CI/CD (GitHub Actions, CircleCi)
- Linux / Mac OS - command line.
- Cloud (GCP, AWS, Azure)
The Chat Shop - About Us.
Over the years we’ve constantly evolved our offering, helping our clients to drive ROI by developing innovative new solutions. Check out more on our website.
This is a super exciting time for us at The Chat Shop, and we really look forward to expanding our team with the right people to help us continue to serve our existing and potential clients with the gold star service they deserve.
Our fully-remote team comes together to provide exceptional, high-quality service and solutions that can't be beaten, and we have the ratings to back that up. As a company, we can offer you the ability to work from the comfort of your own home, a workplace culture that prides itself on diversity, inclusion and employee wellness, and a place for you to really shine.